This is a summary of the Inner Harbour Marina rules. Download the pdf below for a full list of rules.
- Do not do anything to create a fire hazard.
- Refuelling may only be carried out at the fuel pier, and must be in compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Do not discharge oil, fuel or chemicals into the marina.
- Dangerous goods (such as chemicals, inflammable goods, fluids or substances) are not permitted except in the ordinary course of using a vessel for commercial or recreational
- Protect yourself against theft and vandalism. Keep all hatches and other openings closed and securely fastened when not in use.
- Do not consume alcohol within the marina, except on private vessels or on licensed premises or other premises where consumption of alcohol is not prohibited by law.
- Do not swim or dive within the marina. The exception to this rule is that berth holders may carry out bottom scrubbing of their nominated vessel subject to reasonable directions from the Marina Management.
- Do not sleep on board any vessel occupying the berth for more than three consecutive nights or allow any other person to do so without the prior consent of the Marina Management.
- All visitors must comply with the terms of the berth licence. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
Consideration for others
- Keep noise to a minimum at all times. Restrain all halyards to reduce noise.
- Animals must be properly restrained and must not disturb other people. The berth holder is responsible for cleaning up any fouling caused by any pets brought to the marina.
- Please be considerate of other marina users. Limit your use of all marina services to allow others to use them too.
- Do not obstruct any marina entrances.
- Use berthing lines only for the purpose of berthing vessels.
- Do not moor or navigate any vessel in a manner which may cause risk or inconvenience to any other vessel.
- Do not discharge sewage or waste water into the harbour.
- The overall length of your vessel must not exceed the maximum length of the berth you are occupying by more than 10 percent.
- Sailing is not permitted in the marina.
- Boat repairs and refit work is not permitted in the berth. This includes welding, gas cutting, discussions sanding or grinding and spray painting.
- All vessels must comply with marina electrical regulations and hold a current certificate of insurance.
Care of the marina
- Place all rubbish in receptacles provided, not in any other part of the marina.
- Please notify the Marina Management immediately if you become aware of any defect or damage to the marina.
- Do not store any property in the marina without the prior written consent of the Marina Management.
- Skateboards, rollerblades, motorcycles or bicycles are not permitted on the piers or floating components of the marina.
- Anyone observed damaging or removing Inner Harbour Marina or Eastland Port property will be prosecuted.